- Identity of the owner of this websiteLEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of www.habittud.com is HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. WITH CIF B87557922.
Address: C/ Raimundo Fernández Villaverde, 53, 2ºD, 28003 Madrid
- General conditions of use of this website
Access to this website confers you the status of “User”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published in www.habittud.com at the time you access the web. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, in each of the occasions on which it intends to access and use the services provided through this website, as they may undergo modifications.
2.1. Purpose and scope of application
The present general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of www.habittud.com as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2. Conditions of access and use of the services
- At all times, the User must make lawful use of the services of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and updated. It will be exclusive responsibility of the User the immediate communication to HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. of any modification that can be given in the supplied information.
- The User will abstain from: introduce viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this web; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; capture data included in this web with advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this web; perform actions through the services included in this web that may damage the intellectual property, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; perform actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. is holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that integrate www.habittud.com including the brand, commercial name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website.
In no case the access or navigation in www.habittud.com implies resignation, transmission or total or partial license of HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. for personal use to the User on its rights of intellectual and industrial property.
Therefore, the User recognizes that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.habittud.com without the express written authorization of HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
- System of responsibility and guarantees
HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. declares that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures that, within its possibilities and the state of the technology, allow the correct operation of the web, as well as the absence of virus and harmful components, however, it cannot be held responsible for:
- The continuity and availability of the contents and services contained in www.habittud.com
- The absence of errors in such content or the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components in www.habittud.com
- The impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted and the damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.habittud.com
The User will be the only responsible before third parties, of any communication sent personally or in his name to www.habittud.com as well as of the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this web.
The links to other web pages that in their case exist in www.habittud.com can take him to web sites of which HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. does not assume any responsibility, since it does not have any type of control on the same ones, being their purpose, to inform to the User of other sources of information, reason why the User accedes under his exclusive responsibility to the content and in the conditions of use that govern in the same ones.
HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. is not responsible for the use that the Users can make of the contents and services included in its Web. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that the Users can make of the contents and referred services, adjust to the present general conditions of use, nor that they do it of diligent form.
- Duration and modification
HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. reserves the right to modify, total or partially, the present general conditions of access publishing the changes in www.habittud.com Also it will be able to carry out without previous warning the modifications that it considers opportune in the Web site, being able to change, to suppress or to add so much the contents and services that it offers, as the form in which these appear presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time the User accesses www.habittud.com will be understood as in force. Therefore, the User must periodically read said conditions of use.
Independently of the arranged thing in the particular conditions, HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. will be able to terminate, to suspend or to interrupt, at any time without need of notice, the access to the contents of the page, without possibility on the part of the User of demanding some compensation.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdictional competence
The relations established between HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. and the User will be governed by the provisions of the regulations in force about the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. Nevertheless, for the cases in which the regulation foresees the possibility to the parts of submitting to a jurisdiction, HABITTUD CONSULTING, S.L. and the User, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Courts of the city of Madrid.