The purpose of this document is to inform users of the official pages of HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL in social networks and online video platforms (hereinafter collectively referred to as Social Networks) on the processing of personal data.
2. Protection of personal data
What data is processed
In general, HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL does not extract data from Social Networks. HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL only has access to the data that the user has decided to publish on Social Networks, such as your name, alias, nickname or nickname, your photo or avatar, and other data included in the user profile.
What this data is used for
These data are used only to manage the normal use of Social Networks, being able to answer publicly or privately to Users, depending on the situation, or re-publish any message written by a User through the tools or functions provided for that purpose by the Social Networks.
In general, HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL does not extract the data of the Users of the Social Networks or communicate them to third parties; however, the simple use of the tools or functions of the social network (such as the mention or re-publication of a message) imply the communication of their data to the rest of the users of the Social Network in question. The User must be aware of the consequences of the use of Social Networks.
- Hosting of data
In general, HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL does not extract the data of the Users of the Social Networks, therefore, the data are hosted exclusively in the information systems of the Social Network in question.
Normally these systems will be located in countries outside the European Union whose legislation does not provide an adequate level of data protection at the discretion of the European authorities.
However, some of the Social Networks may have joined programs or frameworks to ensure their commitment to European data protection standards, such as the Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/).
HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL recommends the user to consult the privacy conditions of the Social Network in question and verify the guarantees it offers in terms of data protection.
Legal basis that legitimizes the treatment
The legal basis that legitimizes the indicated treatments is the express consent of the User, provided through the acceptance of the privacy conditions of the Social Network in question and the link with HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL that the User has authorized or requested.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time through the mechanisms of the Social Network to undo the link with HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL.
Term of data processing
Due to the nature of the treatments carried out by HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL, the data of the Users of the Social Networks will be treated indefinitely in time until the User exercises his right of deletion.
3. What rights does the User have and how to exercise them?
Data protection regulations guarantee Users the following rights::
- Access: Allows the User to know what information is held, from where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided and with what uses it has been treated.
- Rectification: Allows the User to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Suppression: Allows the User to stop the processing of his/her data.
- Opposition: Allows the User to stop the use of his/her data for a specific purpose.
- Limitation: Allows the user to restrict the processing of their data, but so that they are retained for a later purpose.
- Portability: Allows the User to obtain a copy of his/her data in electronic format and, under certain circumstances, to request that they be communicated to another service provider. It is only applicable for computerized processing carried out with the consent of the User or for the fulfillment of a contract.
Users may request the exercise of these rights to HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL by mail or email to the addresses indicated, proving their identity by a copy of their ID card or equivalent document, and also proving their status as User of a particular Social Network.
Nevertheless, with general character, HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL does not extract the data of the Users of the Social Networks, therefore, there will be certain rights that HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL will not be able to facilitate to the Users.
If Users want more information about this or consider their right to data protection violated, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
4. Responsibility of Social Networks
HABITTUD CONSULTING, SL is not responsible for the acts, tools, mechanisms, functions or procedures of Social Networks.
Any claim for a violation caused by a Social Network in particular, must be directed against the managing company or responsible for the Social Network itself.