We write some cookies on your computer for the sole purpose of facilitating the usability of our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website and then we use them to remember your status the next time you log in, so you don’t have to log in again.
There are two types of cookies used:
- Session cookies, which are not stored on the user’s equipment but are needed during each session of use in each web service; they are essential for the correct functioning of the web.
- Cookies stored temporarily on the user’s equipment, and which are used for content personalization, or to perform statistical and aggregate studies of the use that users make of the service, so that we can improve and optimize; we use the services of Google Analytics for this purpose.
how to manage cookies in Google Chrome
- how to manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- how to manage cookies in Mozilla FireFox
- how to manage cookies in Apple Safari
- how to manage cookies in Opera